2006-03-24

Rajni: Is this 2006 or 1986???

To all those who admire Rajni. Esp the older version of the current version. ;-) To all those who have been a fan of his older movies. To all those who have loved his looks & locks during 80s. To all those who are a great fan of Billa, Thillu Mullu here it is. This post is dedicated to you all.

I have never been a big fan of him. My fav has always been Kamal. But I enjoyed most of Rajni's early movies(80s). This guy has proved time & again that he too knows acting. Oflate I was getting bugged up with his stereo typed roles and his looks. So when I saw these snaps was not able to resist posting them immediately for your view.

These are the pix of his latest flick: Shivaji.
Check his hair style. Reminds me of OLD RAJNI








Agreed He looks old but still this looks awesome.


And the best of the snaps I received is this:




I wish I could expand this snap.


I am waiting to watch this movie :-)

5 comments:

~*. D E E P A .* ~ said...

1ST !!!!

~*. D E E P A .* ~ said...

i aint a fan of Rajni
AT ALL ....
i'm a fan only of ..... RAHUL BOSE !!!

Offf .... whatz with u guys .. so many posts on cricket floating abt !!!

saka said...

Rajini ...
I like him more as a person than a actor. But definitely he has a charm ...
I too had the same impulse when i got the forward this morning.
jai 'shivaji .. The Boss' ...

RP said...

@deepa:
Yep ye is d phust. :-)

@deepa:
i aint a fan of Rajni
Neither am I. But if ye understand tamil, check the two films I mentioned in the post. They r gud. Really gud.

i'm a fan only of ..... RAHUL BOSE !!!
Wow! I am gr8 fan of his. Have ye seen the latest adv with Rahul? The adidas one, I suppose? Xcllnt.

Offf .... whatz with u guys .. so many posts on cricket floating abt !!!
Shall v call it cricket fever? :-D

@saka:
But definitely he has a charm ...
Bulls eye da maams. And thats y I posted this on my blog.

Unknown said...

yeah.. i too got these pics as forwards.. am very much looking forward for this movie..
even am a great fan of Kamal n not Rajni.. but i do watch all his films cos his style is something tht no one can copy....
but oflate his movies r not tht gud..
hope this one will be gud, moreover this is directed by Shankar.. Only he can bring abt such changes to Rajni's looks n personality.. isn't it??
lets wait n see..