2006-03-29

Corporate Lessons - #1


A young executive was leaving the office at 6 PM when he found the BOSS standing in front of a shredder with a piece of paper in his hand. "Listen," said the BOSS, "This is a very sensitive and important document and my secretary has left. Can you make this thing work?"
"Certainly, Sir" said the young executive.

He turned the machine on, inserted the paper, and pressed the start button. "Excellent, excellent!" said the BOSS as his paper disappeared inside the machine. "I just need two more copy."



MORAL OF THE STORY: Never, never assume that your BOSS knows everything.

How true!!! How true!!!
**I cannot explain further** ;-)

6 comments:

Prakash Venkat said...

Yes , its not good to assume that boss knows everything .... Its not required for the boss to know everything also ...(im saying this because i will become boss one day and u will also become ...) , But if the Boss is too dumb (which is equally possible like that of kss) then its a pain to talk to him or approach him .... isnt it ...

RP said...

@PV:
ha ha ha... Yer mention of KSS made me go hysterical with laughter.... Amazing. :-D

saka said...

Maams, u wanna meet this boss? He is sitting across my cubicle. Now u know why i made d decision ??
:-)

Prakash Venkat said...

rp , update maad beku ... :)

Unknown said...

LOL!! tht was certainly funny... :)
and tht can infact happen u know... with the technological advancements, in future.. there would be lots of new machineries... tht even when we r the boss, its not guarenteed tht we'd know all of those.. isn't it?

RP said...

@saka: :-D Now I fully support yer decision.

@pv: Sorry maams. No time. I have drafted more than 3 posts. Yet to complete them. Will complete & soon post. For now, putting some impersonal posts.

@prasad:Hi buddy, nice 2 c ye back on my blog. (Re)Welcome.

its not guarenteed tht we'd know all of those.. isn't it?
Well, ofcourse, I am gonna act like my boss. As though I know everything ;-)