2006-10-26

Phew! At last...

...a post after months. I was busy. Busy in very many things and a lot of restrictions that held me from doing what i enjoyed - blogging. I could reel out what had taken so much of my valuable time that I was not even able to update my blog or even read others blogs.

To start with...
...they had blocked blogspot in my ofc. :-(
...my manager suddenly fell in love with me & never wanted me to even have a minute of free-time.
...a few minutes of spare time i got i tried my best to catch up with my friends. i did but did not do it well enuf.
...weddings, marriages, nuptials & what not. I was constantly out of town attending my friends' most important events
...and, to top it all, i was on a look out for a change of job!!! And, I successful did. :-)

Currently, i am no more associated with my previous company & moved to a smaller firm with, obviously, better pay. The overall experience of change of job was a little rigorous but a learning one. The only hitch was that I had to re-locate my base from the world-known Bangalore to a lesser-yet-known Hyderabad. The thought of moving out of a well-established surroundings to a unknown place was a bit unnerving. In fact, though it is the 4th day in my office, i am still uncomfy & nervous. :-(

Regardin my ofc, here is the mail i had sent 2 my frnds that kinda briefs about my experience in my new place. I shall past it here 4 my e-friends :-) -

Here i am @ Hyd happily yet-to-be settled. The office looks kewl. Crowded with 30 ppl!! Got introduced to the entire office in 5minutes (+/- few seconds). Has got a small cafe which can accomodate one team @ a time, provided team size is two. But, yeah, i am assigned a comp the very minute i walked in. :-) though i was seated @ a place where even a blind man "walking on the road" can see what I am up to; ofcourse, now i am in a bit more secure place (meaning, can do whatever i want) ;-) nd, i am yet to be assigned a email id, work, a buddy or responsibility. fun unlimited! :-D

i think i am wrongly-oriented. this place is not 4 me :-( this place has only 2 females & none in the flirt-category (1 awesomely sexy aunt who does'nt know to smile & another "no comments plz"). also, if nebody asks ye which medium yer company works tell English, bcoz i am in a telugu medium company!!

i am given a sharing-temp-accomodation with a guy who is wonderin why GOD gave him vocal chords & what the word "smile" that he read in the dictionary means!!! Nd, currently, other than VP, no one (including me) knows why i come to ofc everyday. hopefully soon i wil b given something 2 take back home either sal or work.


okie buddies. gotta stop here. do not want a new boss catching a new employee not working even though the new employee is jobless. :-) wil catch ye guys/gals later, sooner & often.

keep in touch.

4 comments:

Chax said...

machchee don't get too comfortable .. after the first few days of honeymooning ... you know ..new guy .. all that .. they are going to crucify you to your office seat .. :-)

RP said...

actually am ready & waitin 2 get crucified buddy. it gets buggin 2 sit alone with no work. lets c. i talk like this now but dunno know wut wil happen later.

saka said...

hey maams,
tell me that its bugging to sit Alone, but don't crap that u r eagarly waiting 4 work ;P

btb, nice to c that u r getting alive and very nice to know that u r spending ur suplus time in pinging guys too ;)

RP said...

tell me that its bugging to sit Alone, but don't crap that u r eagarly waiting 4 work ;P
ssshhhhh..... dont shout aloud. others might get 2 know the real reason. :-)