2004-07-30

Remember me?

This was to my friend. I liked her. In fact, still like her. But I guess, we did not properly convey our likes to each other. Each of us were to trying to help each other in finding a gf/bf!! But in heart, I liked her more than my then gf, her best friend. This gals name is Aarthi Bhaskaran, Chennai.

hello. does thy remember this humble soul?
or am i waiting for ur unsent email like a fool?
hey, so long since my inbox ever held ur email
y dont u reply 2 this email without any fail??

Am wondering is it possible for me to call u
it looks like zillion years since i spoke 2 u!!
so h is ur college, project, preparation & all
am sure with ur scores u will stand more tall.

h is life out there in chennai? is it raining?
in office am not yet started any gaining!!!
Still enjoying with not much of work to do
wasting my time in front of comp (boo! boo!)

wanted 2 come 2 chennai some time nxt week
shall v meet some time, go eat & do some freak??
will b (hopefully) there, next week, for weekend
shall v meet? confirmation email, plz, do send.

hey, am trying 2 keep my weekends very busy
by freaking, going 4 movies but am still lazy
believe me till now only thrice i had gone sighting
am so far away from city so instead i go sleeping.

h r ur boy frnds? and h is shruti? ur mom? ur dad?
if i call u & if they come 2 know, will they feel bad
i was wondering why were so silent without emails
will b expecting ur emails regularly without any fails.

No comments: